Pass It On – African American Information Diffusion Project
The “Pass It On”- African American Health Information Diffusion Project is the newest initiative of the Network. The project will increase the knowledge of black women and girls through the use of social media on HIV/AIDS, STDs, and other health disparities.
- increase health literacy and promotion by integrating communication technology and evidence-based health education and promotion systems that utilize popular social media.
- facilitate and support communication, information sharing and community engagement of Black women and girls in order to increase access to credible, science based health information and assist in the formulation of safety-wellness strategies among these diverse cohorts.
Five high impact states located in the Southern region of the United States: Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, Texas, and the District of Columbia
- National Council of Negro Women, Inc.
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc.
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc.-Columbia SC Chapter
- Young Women of Color Health Advocacy Coalition